About Windemere CLC
- Windemere CLC is known for its academic excellence and supportive programs.
- Teachers have an average of 24 years of experience, and 75% hold a master's degree or higher.
- Student attendance is consistently high at Windemere and surpasses the state mandate of 93%.
Windemere CLC Programs:
- Windemere provides Title 1 tutors and extended-day programs.
- After-school care is provided by Y-SACC.
- Before-school care is also available.
- Windemere has a very strong, supportive PTA volunteer program.
- We offer numerous opportunities for enrichment and family fun, including Game Night, Technology Night, a Father-Daughter Dance and bowling.
Windemere CLC Vision Statement:
Windemere provides a safe, positive and collaborative school environment for students, staff and community members, fostering life-long learners and productive citizens.
Windemere CLC Mission Statement:
Windemere’s mission is to provide a high quality education for all individuals. We will empower all learners to apply the knowledge and skills learned to positively contribute to our school and global community.
I believe in myself, and I am committed to do my best every day.